In 2018 we've launched U-traffic, a cloud analytics platform allowing companies to simulate and demonstrate various scenarios of drone operations, like drone delivery, monitoring, data collection, search and rescue (SAR).
- Cloud platform for UAV traffic simulation and control. Possibility to have both simulation and real-life UAVs in one environment
- ROS-based integration of DJI Matrice-100 with Raspberry-PI equipped with Libelium gas sensors
- Docker backend for UAV dynamics and mission calculation
- Cellular module installed on DJI drone integrated with U-Traffic control system to get geofencing service (https://sim-labs.com/utraffic-5g-en)
- Robonomics distributed network based on Ethereum blockchain integrated with U-Traffic (https://sim-labs.com/blockchain-framework-for-drone-market) to perform complex cyber physical systems demo and testing.